4 Reasons Why Stoics Make Great Leaders

4 Reasons Why Stoics Make Great Leaders

When I was 8, my grandfather bought me a quarter horse from the Denver stockyards. A cutting horse, he could pivot on his back legs so fast that I scrambled to stay in the saddle. Because the horse was trained to cut cattle from a herd, my dad would regularly send me...
5 Ways Great Leaders Get Through Tough Times

5 Ways Great Leaders Get Through Tough Times

Great leaders are defined by tough times. This is when they lean into their inner toughness for the grit they need to keep moving ahead. Or, they become victim to circumstances they have not learned to control. One of the greatest leaders of all time was Genghis Khan....
How To Read People Like An FBI Agent

How To Read People Like An FBI Agent

Wouldn’t it be great if we could tell if someone was lying to us? Research shows that within five minutes of meeting someone, we can often evaluate them with 70 percent accuracy. Although that seems effective, the remaining 30 percent can be costly. Entrepreneurs and...

Are YOU Mentally Tough?

See how YOU Score

Mental toughness is believing you will prevail in your circumstances rather than believing your circumstances will change. Find your Mental Toughness score - see where you excel and what areas need attention.