Tranquility is the mother lode of mental toughness. By tranquility, I don’t mean a boatload of prescription medicine that will turn you into a zombie. The Stoics meant tranquility as the wisdom to differentiate between what we can control from what we cannot. With that wisdom comes the understanding that if we’re smart, we will expend our energy on those things we can control.
Get Updates via Email
- Why Courage Is Essential If You Want Power Over Your Life
- 4 Effective Ways You Can Become More Resilient In 2022
- 10 Easy Backdoor Ways To Gain The Upper Hand In Conversations
- How A Mental Toughness Assessment Gives People The Extra Advantage In Life
- How Wellbeing Can Help People Get Through Hard Times