Tranquility is the mother lode of mental toughness. By tranquility, I don’t mean a boatload of prescription medicine that will turn you into a zombie. The Stoics meant tranquility as the wisdom to differentiate between what we can control from what we cannot. With that wisdom comes the understanding that if we’re smart, we will expend our energy on those things we can control.
Get Updates via Email
- 4 Scientific Reasons Empathy Is The Most Important Leadership Skill
- What Is The One Surprising Secret Of Retaining Great Employees?
- How A Simple Choice Can Change Your Life For The Better
- 4 Reasons Why A Good Life Is More Important Than Happiness
- The Compelling Importance Of New Beginnings To Get The Best In Life