The only thing you can totally control is your own thoughts. No one can take them away from you, so make the most of them. If someone holds a gun to your head and demands that you run six miles, you feel stressed. If you run six miles to graduate from the FBI Academy and have colleagues cheering you on, you feel happy. You cannot blame events or situations for your emotions. The same six miles were run; what is different is your attitude about them.
Get Updates via Email
- Why Courage Is Essential If You Want Power Over Your Life
- 4 Effective Ways You Can Become More Resilient In 2022
- 10 Easy Backdoor Ways To Gain The Upper Hand In Conversations
- How A Mental Toughness Assessment Gives People The Extra Advantage In Life
- How Wellbeing Can Help People Get Through Hard Times