The only thing you can totally control is your own thoughts. No one can take them away from you, so make the most of them. If someone holds a gun to your head and demands that you run six miles, you feel stressed. If you run six miles to graduate from the FBI Academy and have colleagues cheering you on, you feel happy. You cannot blame events or situations for your emotions. The same six miles were run; what is different is your attitude about them.
Get Updates via Email
- The Compelling Importance Of New Beginnings To Get The Best In Life
- Here Are 5 Ridiculous Reasons You Feel Like An Imposter At Work
- How Leaders Can Speak With Conviction When It Really Matters
- 4 Practical And Easy Ways To Find Success In These Troubled Times
- Why Courage Is Essential If You Want Power Over Your Life