Many successful people cite a lack of confidence just before they take the stage or embark on a new project. It’s normal folks, but it need not cripple us. A strong mind won’t wilt like a day old petunia. Remember the Biblical tale of David and Goliath? The runt overcomes the strong man. It’s a matter of attitude and belief in ourselves.
Get Updates via Email
- The Compelling Importance Of New Beginnings To Get The Best In Life
- Here Are 5 Ridiculous Reasons You Feel Like An Imposter At Work
- How Leaders Can Speak With Conviction When It Really Matters
- 4 Practical And Easy Ways To Find Success In These Troubled Times
- Why Courage Is Essential If You Want Power Over Your Life