Happiness is nothing more than a fleeting emotion. If you want to live a shallow life, then go ahead and pursue all the happiness you can possibly cram into one day. And then start over again tomorrow because the pursuit of that elusive value will keep you on the run for the rest of your life. Instead, seek the things in life that bring us joy and contentment. Don’t settle for anything less. Moments of happiness will automatically spring from those things that produce life satisfaction and fulfillment.
Get Updates via Email
- Why Courage Is Essential If You Want Power Over Your Life
- 4 Effective Ways You Can Become More Resilient In 2022
- 10 Easy Backdoor Ways To Gain The Upper Hand In Conversations
- How A Mental Toughness Assessment Gives People The Extra Advantage In Life
- How Wellbeing Can Help People Get Through Hard Times