Happiness is nothing more than a fleeting emotion. If you want to live a shallow life, then go ahead and pursue all the happiness you can possibly cram into one day. And then start over again tomorrow because the pursuit of that elusive value will keep you on the run for the rest of your life. Instead, seek the things in life that bring us joy and contentment. Don’t settle for anything less. Moments of happiness will automatically spring from those things that produce life satisfaction and fulfillment.
Get Updates via Email
- 4 Scientific Reasons Empathy Is The Most Important Leadership Skill
- What Is The One Surprising Secret Of Retaining Great Employees?
- How A Simple Choice Can Change Your Life For The Better
- 4 Reasons Why A Good Life Is More Important Than Happiness
- The Compelling Importance Of New Beginnings To Get The Best In Life