It’s easier to destroy negative thoughts when they first show up because that is when they are at their weakest. They’ve not had time to take root and remind you that you are a victim of your circumstances. Because that’s the bottom line: you either grab the tiger by the tail or wither into a corner with the other wimps and call yourself a victim.
Get Updates via Email
- The Compelling Importance Of New Beginnings To Get The Best In Life
- Here Are 5 Ridiculous Reasons You Feel Like An Imposter At Work
- How Leaders Can Speak With Conviction When It Really Matters
- 4 Practical And Easy Ways To Find Success In These Troubled Times
- Why Courage Is Essential If You Want Power Over Your Life