It’s easier to destroy negative thoughts when they first show up because that is when they are at their weakest. They’ve not had time to take root and remind you that you are a victim of your circumstances. Because that’s the bottom line: you either grab the tiger by the tail or wither into a corner with the other wimps and call yourself a victim.
Get Updates via Email
- 4 Scientific Reasons Empathy Is The Most Important Leadership Skill
- What Is The One Surprising Secret Of Retaining Great Employees?
- How A Simple Choice Can Change Your Life For The Better
- 4 Reasons Why A Good Life Is More Important Than Happiness
- The Compelling Importance Of New Beginnings To Get The Best In Life